College Guidance and Counseling
Unity School Services helps schools to set up college guidance and counseling services. College and career guidance and counseling programs aim to help students make more informed and better educational and career choices.
Among other things, programs offer information on high school course offerings, career options, the type of academic and occupational training needed to succeed in the workplace, and postsecondary opportunities that are associated with their field of interest.
Our goal is to have students be admitted to Ivy League and tier one colleges and universities. Throughout the high school years, our experts provide students with in-depth knowledge of college and university programs, admission processes, financial aid, and meaningful communication with college admission offices.the school.
Our consultants offer expert guidance and successful college admission strategies for students. The followings were identified as important steps to have a clear path for healthy college admission;
• Understanding how the admission process work,
• Setting student’s interest and priorities,
• Assessing student’s potential,
• Guiding students to write resumes and essays,
• Identifying a college that fits the student’s interest,
• Setting up an opportunity to visit colleges,
• Searching for financial aid or scholarships,
• Guidance on SAT and ACT examinations, and
• Communication among family, school, and the college.